Same awesome program, motivation, accountability and community, now all available online!
Our motto has always been “Your body is your gym” and that is all you need to have amazing workouts!
3rd Degree Training Virtual membership includes unlimited access to:
- Daily new LIVE workouts through a private Facebook group
- Our community to help you stay motivated and accountable to achieve your fitness and health goals.
- Live and recorded classes and you can exercise from the comfort of your home. No special equipment required.
- We also offer Weight Circuit incorporating some equipment (You won’t need special equipment, although we may ask you to search around the house for some objects!) — it’s an effective workout that complements the high-intensity workouts on toning muscles and burning fat.
- Our Stretch and Strength class improves muscular strength, flexibility and balance. We know that as we age, our bodies lose muscle and bone density making it less stable. A few minutes a week working on areas like arms, legs and core muscles can make you stronger. It could help prevent diseases like osteoporosis, not to mention avoid injuries.
- Joint problems? Injuries? Haven’t exercised in a while? No problem! Throughout the Adaptive Athletic program, we can modify the training to your ability, building a foundation of strength and physical fitness, allowing you to keep your independence and also preparing you to progress to our main classes.
- Core Burn! Your core stabilizes your body, allowing you to move in any direction as well as having proper balance. Having a strong core improves body control and balance, helps reduce the risk of injury, and increasing core strength will help with lower back pain.
- Butt Blast! Lets have fun and strengthen our glutes. Having strong glute is important for pelvic alignment, and even single limb balance support. Strong glutes can help to prevent knee pain, and low back pain. Together the glutes work with your other core muscles to support your spine and maintain your posture.
- Flexibility Class. Benefits of working flexibility on lengthening the muscles that are tight that are limiting you from doing the movement properly. If you have a muscle restriction when performing an exercise your form will be compromised. Stretching lengthens muscle tissue and increases flexibility, both of which allow you to perform strength building moves with greater range of motion making the exercise more effective.
- Looking for something specific you need help with? Form demonstrations?, We will go Live for you and help you along the way on your fitness journey anything you need help with.
Grab your water bottle and indoors sneakers and join us now!! There’s something for everyone at 3rd Degree Training! Let’s do this!
Schedule of the classes is posted weekly in the group, if you can’t catch the LIVE video you can always watch the replay at your convenience. All Lives are posted after to be available to watch.
Virtual FITNESS CLASS TIMES
Monday: 2:00am, 9:00am 11:00am
Tuesday: 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am
Wednesday: 2:00am, 7:00am, 11:00am
Thursday: 4:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am
Friday: 6:00am, 11:00am
Saturday: 5:00am, 5:50am, 11:00am
Sunday: 5:00am, 11:00am
Why 3rd Degree Training?
Functional training better prepares the body for daily activities. At 3rd Degree Training, we do a full-body functional training. We combine a series of moves, like push-ups, lunges and squats, with running, jumps and other high-intensity anaerobic movements designed to work the upper body, lower body and core, for a comprehensive workout.
$29.00 plus tax / week
(Minimum 4-week commitment)
- 4 week commitment, auto renews
- No cancellation fee
- Memberships are non-refundable
- When you purchase a 3rd Degree Training membership, your membership will automatically renew for the selected price and subscription term until you cancel your subscription